After registering as an Amazon seller, you will have access to your Seller Central account. Think of Seller Central as your go-to resource for selling on Amazon. It is a gateway to your Amazon business and a hub for managing your sales account, adding product information, inventory updates, managing payments, and finding useful content that will help you navigate your Amazon business. It's also where you publish all your products.
Below are just some of the things you can do in Seller Central.
- Monitor your inventory and update bids in the Inventory tab;
- Download customised business reports and bookmark the templates you use often;
- Use tools such as customer metrics to monitor your performance as a seller;
- Contact Sales Partner Support and open support tickets using the Case Log;
- Track daily sales for all products you sell on Amazon.