The Facebook pixel is an analytical tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your
advertisements, giving you insight into what actions people perform on your website.
You can use the pixel to:
- Show ads to the right people. Find new customers or people who have visited a certain page or performed a desired action on your website.
- Increase sales. Configure automatic bidding to target people who might perform an important action for you, such as a purchase.
- Measure the results of your adverts. Learn more about the impact of your ads by measuring what happens after people view them.
Before you start
- You must have a website for your business.
- You need to be able to update your website code.
Creating a Facebook pixel
1. Access Event Management (in the Facebook business manager);
2. Click on " + " Connect data sources and select Web;
3. Select Facebook Pixel and click Connect;
4. Add the name of the pixel;
5. Enter the URL of your website to check the simple configuration options;
6. Click Continue.
Adding the Facebook pixel to your website
Once the Facebook pixel has been created, you can insert its code on your website.
To insert the Facebook Pixel into Hoplix you need to go to:
Your Account > Store > Create/Manage > Actions > Edit Store > Marketing
For more information, I recommend reading the guides that Facebook provides.